Support tickets can be created via the VTplus Support Portal and can be viewed and edited after registration.
The response time of the on-site service (VOS) depends on the service agreement.
Pickup: In the event of a defect within the warranty period, the device can be sent by return slip to VTplus for processing of the manufacturer’s warranty.
Bring-In: In the event of a defect within the warranty period, a return can be ordered for a shipping fee or the device can be received at a service point by arrangement. Bring-ins or deliveries must be announced via support message.
Questions about the use of the simulation system, the use of the VrSessionMod, the creation of modded content and the programming of experimental sequences can be asked via request form or eMail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
VR Developer Support
This option offers support for individual VR developments (programming, modeling) by experienced VR developers. The support can be requested over the period of one year. The consumption of the included time quota is billed transparently. In addition, the following services are provided within the term:
- Access to the latest version of the VTplus model collection
- Remote support tool for sharing access to the developer PC after consultation: Remote-Support-Login (only on request)
- Software version control system (SVN or Git) with own project, as well as project management access with project wiki, forums, blog on request (Project-Login)
We recommend the use of this option:
- if no employee experienced in VR development is available in your work group
- for VR developers who want to use the constantly extended model archive
- if VR content (model sources, virtual environments, scripts) is to be developed in an revision-secure manner at several workstations or collaboratively with several employees
For registered users, the following information is available in the access-protected area: