VTplus offers virtual reality (VR) simulation systems and VR-laboratory equipment arranged according to individual requirements. The systems contain VR-simulation software, the required VR-technology and competent support. VT+Lab systems are especially suited for the application of virtual reality in empirical research. The offer is directed particularly at researchers in the fields of psychology, psychiatry and psychotherapy.
The VR-simulation software CS-Research enables the implementation and control of the simulation. VR+Lab systems contain a software toolkit, covering the complete workflow starting with the construction of interactive virtual experiments to the implementation of data collection.
VR-Technology and Periphery
We provide you with technology which is individualized and designed for the use in CS-Research for a fully operational VR-laboratory. In addition we cooperate with renowned partners, manufacturers and distributors.
- Head-Mounted Displays
- Tracking systems, Head tracking, Object tracking
- Eye tracking
- Possibilities for interaction
- Simulation Hardware: preconfigured and certified technology to compute the simulation
- Peripheral Physiology
- Recorder and equipment to measure EEG, ECG, EDA, EMG, respiratory frequency
Following support options are offered:
- User support for the application of the simulation systems
- Technical support, optionally with on-site service
- System introduction and user training
- Developer Support: to answer individual questions concerning the VR-content creation process and programming. If requested also via remote support.