A variety of factors must be considered when planning a VR-system. This includes the selection of technical equipment and appliances and the required software. Furthermore the level of knowledge, concerning the generation of virtual scenarios, programming experimental procedures, data collection and data preprocessing (if necessary for an interference statistical analysis), of the user operating the system should be considered.
We will provide you with many years of experience and help you:
- Plan you VR-laboratory or new VR-system
- Decide which software and hardware components to choose for a VR-system
- With features of the simulations software solutions
- With the possibilities to create interactive VR-contents
- With the application of periphysiological measuring techniques associated with VR
- With the design and conception of experimental studies with the help of virtual reality
We would gladly assist you in the planning of a virtual reality laboratory.